Do you know what is email marketing and what is it for? Today, in this post I’ll tell you about email marketing in detail. You have probably heard about Email Marketing. Email marketing (emailing or e-mailing) is an excellent communication tool that the brand must communicate with the customer. It is a potent weapon which, if used well, can give excellent results, especially in conversion. This is the perfect opportunity to offer user quality and valuable content—a more customizable to convert leads into potential customers.
Email marketing uses email and is sent to a group of contacts, which is customizable and non-invasive. Although emails are sent massively, we must keep in mind that for the user to receive our email, he has already had to give their data, so there is already a predisposition. Let’s learn about email marketing in detail.
Definition of email marketing
The emailing is an English term used to describe sending mail from an email to a number of people. An emailing campaign is a communication action just like postal mailing or any other communication action also called direct marketing.
The goal of a campaign is to promote a product or service by directly touching a user via their email address. Email marketing is opened (or not) by the user in an email reader, the best known and most used are: Google, Outlook, and Yahoo!
Marketing connection uses an email campaign routing platform that optimizes deliverability regardless of messaging.
What is email marketing for?
Here is the list for what is email marketing for:-
- Maintaining contact with customers
- To send you news and innovations
- To keep the brand at the top of your concerns
- Collect opinions
- Generate engagement
- Develop content marketing strategies
- Among others
One of the points in favor of email marketing campaigns is the ability to measure results in real-time and instantly as many platforms allow you to analyze the attack in detail. One of the best known is Mailchimp. We must keep in mind that most likely the desired results will not be obtained the first time, it is possible that not even in the short term, so it takes a little patience, persistence, and a lot of preliminary work to obtain a campaign. Effective email marketing that we will see in the next post.
In conclusion, the realization of an email marketing campaign requires dedication, although it is easily adaptable to your activity and your needs, you need to have a little creativity. Thanks to the Smartphone, users read more and more emails, but for this reason, are also more demanding. The cost of a campaign is low, so it becomes one of the best tools the company has for direct marketing, are you in the mood? In the meantime, we leave you a link to the 100 best email marketing campaigns to inspire you.
- How important is a business plan for a business?
- 10 wildly successful people who have dealt with failure
If you found the message compelling, please share it. Also, we are finalizing the next one where we will explain to you how to make an effective email marketing campaign by detailing all the steps to take into account.
How to make an effective email marketing campaign?
We often wonder why our email marketing strategy is not working. And the work behind it, even if it seems easy at first glance, is not. Sending an email to your database requires precision, patience, creativity, and ingenuity.
Why do we think email marketing is one of the most effective strategies?
- Brand image
- Increase the ROI of our online marketing
- Economic. Minimal investment = excellent results
- Direct and immediate channel
- Effective: more effective than SSR
- Not intrusive
As you now know what an email marketing campaign is, we saw it in the previous post, and you are aware that it is essential for your business, we will take the next step, we will explain the secret to creating a successful email marketing campaign.
- Define the objectives and the target: you must first set quantifiable goals to know if, once the campaign ended, it worked, why send the email, for what purpose?…. It should be noted and then analyzed for results.
- Segmentation: the ideal is to create your database. Remember that what is important is quality, not quantity. It is not good to send emails to users who are not interested in your product and brand, and you will waste time and effort.
- Personalize: You must tell the user about yourself and take care of the message. Personalize him with his name and take into account his place of residence, his tastes, his preferences, etc. We recommend that you greet him and say goodbye, you will create a much closer bond with him.
- Choose a good topic and good content: it’s the right time to bring out your content strategy. It is advisable to put a single CTA and create an urgent need.
- Eye-catching topic: Take the time to think about the subject, it will be the first thing the user sees, and it will depend on whether or not they open it.
- Design: takes care of the quality of the images. Identify the email with the brand logo and social buttons. You must put your company data at the end of the email so that the user can contact you. Add a space so the user can unsubscribe whenever you want.
- Less is more: you can use the dates indicated for sending emails, but we recommend that you do not exceed this frequency.
Mail software reads three mail formats
- Text: the simplest format but which allows the least graphic flexibility.
- The HTML (hypertext markup language): it is the language of web pages, it allows rich and playful creations, it combines text, images, links…
- Images: be careful, some e-mail programs do not read them alone, they consider them as spam. It is better to use text or HTML.
They must nevertheless respect a certain number of constraints:
- Weight: the emailing must not be too heavy to be loaded and seen by the user as quickly as possible.
- The charter: it must be pleasant to look at and must resemble you.
- The content: it must be rich but not too much, you must offer the right mix of images and texts, so as not to overload the reading.
- Responsive emailing: the message must be readable on all types of media: PC, tablet, Smartphone, etc.
- Fast: Reactive and immediate, the emailing is instantaneous, which allows you on the basis of simple models to send information in a few minutes. Urgent communication? A new product? A promotion? Whatever your problem, the emailing campaign is a quick and effective solution.
- Flexible: Simple to implement, you can change your mind at the last minute and modify it simply in a few minutes before sending the texts, links, or images that compose it.
- Creative: Thanks to its format, Email marketing allows all graphic freedoms, the only limit: your imagination. Image, text in color, all styles are possible.
- Cheap: The cost of sending and creating an emailing campaign undoubtedly makes it the cheapest media on the market. With MarketingConnect, you can start a creative for free and have fun customizing it.
- Targeted: Choose the best customers for the best models and simply optimize your returns. With MarketingConnect, you can organize your customer files, organize them into a mailing list, and send a message tailored to each customer.
- Analytics: Opening rate, click rate, number of visits, all this information is available to allow you to analyze the returns of an emailing campaign. To improve the next one or to congratulate yourself on its success, the figures are offered online in a dedicated section to allow you to become a pro in email communication.
Today in this post you learned here what is email marketing and what are its benefits. If you have enjoyed reading this post about email marketing and you have liked this post, then share this post with your friends. If you have any questions related to email marketing, then let us know by commenting below. We will try to answer your questions as soon as possible.